- Athlete 1 will start doing Box Jumps, Kettlebell Swings, Kettlebell Power Cleans and Single Leg V-Ups.
- While Athlete 2 does Wall Balls and goes for a run
- Athlete 1 will go through the 4 movements as many times as they can until Athlete 2 returns from the run.
- Athlete 2 will pick up where athlete 1 left off and continue until they return from their run.
- This work-out is only 20 minutes, but the work is constant.
- Keep in mind the scorable portion is the AMRAP. Don’t run slow, but keep a pace that allows you to get right to work when you return.
We will send you through a thorough warm-up, getting plenty of work in for the #bestwodoftheweek!