- Both partners will start upstairs. Athlete one will row 500 meters, get off the machine, clean it, then head downstairs. Athlete 2 will then get on the rower and row 500m
- When A1 gets downstairs, they can jump right into the 6 rounds. They don’t have to wait for A2 to get done rowing.
- A1 and A2 will get through the list of movements 6 rounds, by dividing up the reps however they see fit.
- After 6 rounds are complete, they will head back upstairs on the rower. This time, the Athlete that went second, will go first.
- Just as they did before, they will row, head downstairs and divide up the list however they want.
- The score comes from the AMRAP only.