- We found a new 1RM Clean a few weeks ago. You will use this number (see board below) to build your strength progression.
- The rounds will come quick. We will be following a 0:30 clock for 4 rounds at each percentage.
- If you do not know your 1RM, try to match the relative intensity. The weight should be moveable and not max loading.
Round 1-4: 1 Squat Clean every 0:30 @55% of your 1RM.
Round 5-8: 1 Squat Clean every 0:30 @65% of 1RM
*You will have 1:00 rest between each % change to add weight to your bar.
Each * means go out for a run!
- 18 Power Cleans – 18 Pull-Ups – 200m Run
- 15 PC – 15 Pull-Up – 200m Run