No CrossFit Kids
No Kids classes this Saturday, 10/17
802 Halloween Bonfire
Saturday 10/24 5:00pm – Location: Keith White’s House
Steve, of Snow Beast Performance Physical Therapy, will be offering a Squat Mobility Work-Shop 10/24 at 12:00. Details coming soon!
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required a COVID19 802 WAIVER before your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
We did this strength in September on a Monday. We wanted to re-test the strength again, but this time on a Friday (after you’ve had a good long week). The goal is to try and match your weight from the first time we did it. See the board below.
Weights Used 9/21/20
Stay ACTIVE in the hole. Keep those glutes firing, and squeeze your buns as you drive out of the hole.
The WOD will start with a row. Your time cap on the row will be 3:00. If you do not meet the given meters you are aiming for, you will get off the rower either way at the 3:00mark. DON’T FORGET TO CLEAN the rower when you get off!