- Snow Angel (Foam Roll)
- OH Foam Roll
- The Warm-Up
- Lateral Lunges
- Hip Openers
- Down Dog Push Back
- Wall Slides
You will start this strength session working on the Snatch.
- USE THE FIRST SEVERAL ROUNDS to warm-up. Choose a weight where you can drop right under the bar, and not catch high and ride it low (if you possess the mobility to do so).
- Start with 3 reps each set. As things get heavier, you may work your way down to a single, but make sure to maintain a weight that allows you to drop under the bar quickly.
After 5 Rounds the sequence will change:
- Overhead Squat
- after standing the bar up from the Snatch – you will keep it overhead and complete the OHS.
- This time you will perform 1 Snatch, keep the bar overhead and do 2 Overhead Squats to follow.
* Be sure to do the Active Rest between all sets. You will want to warm-up to the rig work ahead.
- When choosing a level, you must ask yourself about your Pull-Up abilities. We would like you to get through part 1 and part 2, and not be hung up on part 1 the entire time.
- Are you able to string Chest to Bar Pull-Ups together? Or do you have to do them as singles? Rx, should be chosen if you are efficient with C2B’s. Performance will still be a challenge to those that can do C2B’s, but might not be great at them just yet.
- This work-out is grippy. Roll-out your forearms during your mobility time or any time leftover between sets of the strength.
21 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups 21 Ab Mat Sit-Ups, 15 C2B – 15 AMSU, 9 C2B – 9 AMSU
9 Kettlebell Swing – 9 AMSU, 15 KBS – 15 AMSU, 21 KBS – 21 AMSU