No CrossFit Kids
No Kids classes this Saturday, 10/17
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required a COVID19 802 WAIVER before your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
If you are joining us for Free Trial Thursday, you will most likely be following the ‘Fit’ category for the work-out
This will be a 15 minute strength where your reps will increase each round you go through.
- Pull-Overs will be between every movement, and they will stay at 3 every round.
- The chest presses and bent over row will increase by 3 reps every set you go through
- You will manage your rest as needed.
- This WOD starts with ONE run, after your run you will perform 3 rounds of: push-ups, devil presses, high pulls and v-rotations
- After the 3 rounds, you will then go for another run.
- After your run, you will go through the push-ups, devil presses, high pulls and v-rotations as many rounds as you can until the 15:00 time is up