- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
Streaming LIVE at 12:00 and 4:30pm Monday-Friday
Meeting ID: 504-063-0477 Link HERE
We will be performing the warm-up together, then Thursday will run much like Wednesday did. 9 minute stations, 4 minutes to transition to the next.
Pull-Ups/Toes to Bar/V-Sit Taps
- Don’t let your ego get the best of you. GOOD scaled reps are MORE BENEFICIAL than bad, Rx reps.
- Performance Athletes, Toe Raises are a great way to build to Toes to Bar that are strung together. Give them a try. Stay tight!
Box Jumps & G2OH
If the 20 inch height is too much for you, use plates stacked up instead! Any height you are comfortable with.
Row & Lunges
Grass to Building (100m) Sprints
3 @ 80% (so you don’t pull a Hammy)
then, 3-5 at 100%