One warm-up depending on your start station
- Your first set of 10 & 6 should be considered an addition to your warm-up
- You will manage your rest time, but aim for a 1:30 loop
- Use men’s bar if able, No collars.
- Rxers will work as fast as possible to get 8 rounds for time.
- Performance/Fitness will consider this a 9 minute AMRAP (As many rounds as possible)
- If you were attempting Rx, but did not finish your score will be P (P+ etc)
- Box Jumps Focus on NOT jumping into a deep squat as you land on top of the box. Knees will be slightly bent.
- Step-Ups Focus should be driving through the foot on top of the box, and not pushing off of the foot on the floor.
- Double Under Tips Check out some really easy double under tips before tomorrows WOD
- Similar to Station #2, Rxers will be shooting for 9 rounds for time, while Per/Fit make this an AMRAP
- Ball Slams Butt down, eyes up, flat back and SLAM
- Full Range of Motion = Chest to deck, not thighs or belly button
- Bring your hips with you, down and up
- Fingers pointed forward, elbows at 45 degreess
- Naval drawn toward spine, think about pushing back into your toes as you press up
- Using the bench, swiss ball or on the floor.
- If using swiss ball, make sure hips are not sagging and shoulders/neck are supported on ball. Ball on carpet or rubber mat, not concrete floor