We have a BIG week coming up as we approach our 5 Year Anniversary Party this Saturday! Things to know:
- Monday we will Hatch as usual. More important, is the information below…
- We would love each of you to WOD with us on Saturday. We will be doing 3 short WODs running different heats with both Rx and Scaled programming. WODs will run from 9am – Noonish with breaks between each.
- Please consider participating as the more participants, the more energy, the tighter community, the more fun! All participants must arrive at 9am. Prizes will be awarded to top finishers.
- IF YOU ARE WODING ON SATURDAY YOU MUST SIGN IN ON MIND BODY BY WEDNESDAY 12AM AND NO LATER. WE NEED TO CREATE HEAT SCHEDULES AHEAD OF TIME.
- If you are WODing on Saturday, be mindful of your body at the end of this week. Thursday and Friday should be considered active rest days so you are rested for Saturday.
- 802 will be providing chicken, pork and bean tacos, fixings, beverages, and plasticware. If you would like to bring something to share and snack on throughout the day, please do!
- On Wednesday we will be doing a grip intensive WOD. I highly recommend getting grips or tape for your hands if you would like to avoid tears on the pull-up bar.
- Have you filled out the superlative form yet? The votes are hilarious, PLEASE VOTE HERE
- We put together the video below for all of you to see where we have come over the years. Please enjoy!