- Every Memorial Day, CrossFitters all over the world complete the Hero WOD Murph. If you haven’t done Murph, follow THIS LINK to learn more.
- This year, we will be completing the Hero WOD on Saturday 5/29. We will run heats much like we did for the last Open WOD with pull-ups (couples together). It is our hope to follow up the last heat with a BBQ celebration. More information will follow, BUT mark it on your calendar now!
- Leading up to this event, we will be doing a bit of prep work in our weekly programming. Our focus will be running, push-up and pull-up rep schemes that will build your Murph engine to tip-top shape!
- No Vests…. Vest training is coming
- We have plenty of run work on deck for this week, so Murph Prep this week will not include a run
As Many Round as Possible in 9 minutes
- How to Scale Pull-Ups
- For the burpee to target, you will do a burpee under a pull-up bar and jump to touch the bar. This gives your full extension at the top a little extra bump! Tall people choose a tall bar, shorter people, choose a lower bar.
As Many Rounds As Possible in 9 minutes
Remember, good push-ups build strength. Poor push-ups keep you stalled in progress. Focus on that form!
No Score for this station. Remember, start light with the dumbbells and work your way up in weight.
To be done on the bench or floor.