Did You Know?
We have a private FaceBook Page for 802 Members where daily Board Pics and other on the spot info is shared? If you’d like to join, follow THIS LINK or search ‘802 CrossFit Members’
Gymnastics Day Lives On!
We have seen some major improvements with both strength and skill in so many of you that we decided to roll with our Tuesday progressions just a little longer. REMEMBER, you still may have not gotten your ‘first’ yet, but you are building strength that rolls over into so many other things we do.
Same layout as we did last week – with the warm-up and strength session are combined into one.
Only pay attention to the Level in which you are working on. Don’t waste your time looking at any other vides.
Level One – For those building Strict Pull-Up Strength
Level Two – For those building Kipping Pull-Up/Toes to Bar/Handstand strength
Level Three – For those building BMU/TTB/HSPU Strength
Level Four – For those building Ring Muscle Up Strength * Must be able to do a ring dip to do this category *
All Levels will do 2 rounds of line one, then move on to 2 rounds of line 2, then finish with as many rounds time allows of the final line item.
Level One AND Level Two
We combined levels here and gave you a choice between easier and harder drills on some movements.
- Box Lat Pull Down (harder) OR Banded Lat Pull Down (easier)
- if you choose to do the box lat pull down, be sure you are staying Hollow rather than ‘piking’ – bending at the hip
- Hollow Body Hold
- Hollow Rock – play with one leg straight/or knees bent
- Low Bar Assisted Pull-Up (easier) OR Low Bar Box Assisted Pull-Up (harder)
- Eccentric Pull-Up
- use a box to assist you if needed. Jump to chin over the bar and make it a 0:03 descent
- Chin Over Bar Hold OR Scap Pull-Up + 1/2 Pull done as singles
Level Three AND Level Four
We combined levels here and allow some to work on BMU and others RMU
- Box Lat Pull Down
- Hollow Rock
- Ring Pull-Ups or Banded Chest to Bar
- this should be a warm-up/activator – only do Ring if you are doing Ring Muscle-Up work
- Ring Dips OR Scaled Ring Dip with Band (coaches demo)
- Low Ring Transitions or Low Bar Box Assist Bar Muscle Ups
12 Rounds for Time:
SLOW descent. For most these will be done as singles. Stabilize with arms straight and slowly lower yourself (0:03) Jump or Press-Up to next rep