On the BENCH!
We have some brand new benches and can now BENCH PRESS for the first time since March!
- REMEMBER, we don’t use collars when we bench press. This is to allow you to wiggle out from under a bar if you fail a rep.
- Wear masks when changing weights, but masks can come down while you are seated on the bench.
- There is an Active Rest for you to get as much in as you can between sets as possible. Make sure you do it so you are not cold going into the next station.
- You will be sprinting to the D on the metal building, then back inside using the PORCH door.
- Don’t forget masks when exiting and entering.