COVID POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please review ALL requirements before coming to your first class
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class you MUST contact us by email (with received confirmation) before coming to your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE so you know what to do when you arrive. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO for a visual guide.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You MUST abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
We will be streaming LIVE at noon and 4:30pm Monday-Friday beginning Monday
Meeting ID will always be the same: 504-063-0477 Link HERE
- Boxes will be placed between stations.
- You will share a box with another member, each using opposite sides. One athlete will start with BB Rows, the other with DB Rows so that you are not on the boxes at the same time.
- Keep in mind the work-out lasts for 15 minutes. Do not stop if you make it through all that is written out. The Up Down Ladder keeps going until 15 minutes is up.
- You will see in small print on the board that we will score this round according to number of rounds you make it through.