- Working to a heavy single for the day. If you are new to CrossFit, perhaps working on 3 good reps instead of singles is a good idea!
- Your score for the strength will be the weight for all 4 singles added together
- Each Round you will do Deadlifts, Burpee Over Bar, and Walking Lunges
- The walking lunges will begin at the door every round and progress out 5 more meters each round. Because some have longer legs than others, all athletes will do 6 walking lunges total and either progress to, or back-up to the next 5m mark.
- TAKE YOUR WATER BOTTLE with you to mark where you left off. Pick it up along the way, then set It down where you leave off again.
- When you get to the 50 meter mark, you will then head back towards the door.
- Remember, lunges always start at the overhead door.
- Score will be total meters lunged plus additional reps.