- You will do 3 DL, then rest the remainder of the 0:30 – on the next set you will do 3 SDL, then rest the remainder of the 0:30
- You will alternate back and fourth for 10 rounds (or 5 minutes)
- REST 2 MINUTES then repeat
- The weight you use should be about 45-50% of your DL 1 rep max (if you know this number). Shouldn’t be max loading.
- Any downtime can be spent warming up your upper body for the WOD overhead movements.
- This WOD starts on the rower. Because we will need to run heats in the larger classes, you must be done with your row by 3:30. If you didn’t finish yet, scale back.
- Take the time to work on your row form. You can find some common flaws and corrections in THIS VIDEO