Buckle up, this is a good one! Your strength is a build to a heavier SDLHP weight for the WOD. See below for WOD details as it reads a bit different than our usual WODs.
Your strength is a build to a heavier SDLHP weight for the WOD. Use your time to come up with a plan for the 20 minutes to follow.
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (SDLHP)
Active Rest SHOULD HAVE read – Low Body Russian Twists. Windshield Wipers are with a Barbell, but the weight on the SDLHP will be too much to do WW. Perform LBRT instead.
Buckle up, this is a good one!
- This WOD almost has 2 parts… a 20 minute Every Minute on the Minute and 80 Ab Mat Sit-Ups for Time….
- You are trying to get your ab mat sit-ups complete, but you will only be able to eek out just a few reps between the EMOM work.
- Choose a rep scheme that will get you to Ab Mat Sit-Ups at the beginning of the WOD, but don’t be surprised if you will just want the rest as you get deeper into the work-out and worry about the sit-ups when the EMOM is complete.
- You will do the EMOM for only 20 minutes (haha), but you will have 3 additional minutes to time cap to get your AMSU done at the end if you need to.
- Your score is the time on the clock after your Ab Mat Sit-Ups are complete.
- If you were not able to hang on for all 20 Rounds, your score will be the successful number of rounds complete before you failed. For example: If you were able to do 14 rounds, but on round 15 you couldn’t complete the given work, your score at the end would be 14 / your AMSU time / category.
- If you happen to finish the AMSU before the 20 minute EMOM is over, note the time on the clock, but you still must finish off the 20 minute EMOM.