- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
Streaming LIVE at 12:00 and 4:30pm Monday-Friday
Meeting ID: 504-063-0477 Link HERE
Need Your Help
Please take an extra second when cleaning up after the WOD to help keep things clean, neat and organized
- Orange X’s have been marked where each stack of plates should live. If there is no X, the plates do not go there.
- ONE stack, per weight category.
- Notice that the weight tree is also labeled and weights must be returned to the appropriate rung.
- Spray bottles, clips, pvcs etc. grouped together straightened and organized.
- You will only perform ONE warm-up and it will be based on your assigned start station. Each warm-up will be 5 minutes.
- 9:00 stations followed by 4:00 of clean-up and transition. Must be efficient with clean-up between each.
Running and Double Unders…. Oh how we love couplets!
- Rx= Run down the road
- Per=2 times around upper loop
- Fit=1 time around upper loop and 0:30 double under practice every round.
- Kettlebell Swings and Air Squats
- Another spicy couplet!
- Working to a heavy set of 3 from the rig
- Must be efficient with your clean-up
- All 10 reps on same leg with DB in opposite hand.
- Foot stays on the box the entire time.
- Drive through foot on box and not so much focused on pushing off of the foot on the floor.